Bridging from Ethereum and Binance SmartChain with Multichain
Note to Binance users and bCFX holders: Conflux on Binance is listed as wrapped ERC-20 token (bCFX), it is not native CFX. Conflux eSpace and Binance SmartChain use EVM-compatible addresses, but those addresses live in different chains.
Multichain is a cross-chain bridge that supports multiple networks. With Multichain, you can bridge different tokens across different networks into Conflux eSpace, or from Conflux eSpace to other networks.
In this guide, we'll bridge bCFX from Binance SmartChain to Conflux eSpace through Multichain.
- A Binance SmartChain account funded with bCFX and BNB.
- For the purposes of this guide, we'll bridge bCFX from Binance SmartChain to Conflux eSpace. However, other chains and tokens are also supported.
- Your MetaMask wallet connected to Conflux eSpace.
- 2.Click the Connect Wallet button to start connecting your wallet.
- 3.In the Connect to a Wallet dialog, click MetaMask.
- 4.In the Connect With MetaMask notification, select the wallet(s) that you wish to connect and click Next.
- 5.Click Connect to confirm the connection to the site.
- 6.In the From box, switch to the BNB CHAIN mainnet network.
- 7.In the token list, search for bCFX and click the bCFX token.
- 8.In the amount field, enter the amount of bCFX that you wish you transfer to Conflux eSpace.
- 9.In the To box, switch to the Conflux eSpace mainnet network.
- 10.Since Multichain only supports bridging bCFX from Binance SmartChain to Conflux as CFX, leave CFX as the token.
- 11.Confirm the amount of CFX that you'll receive in Conflux.
- 12.Click Approve bCFX to start bridging your tokens.
- 13.In the Cross-Chain Router dialog, click Approve bCFX to start approving Multichain to transfer your tokens.
- 14.In MetaMask, click Confirm to grant permission to Multichain to transfer your tokens.
- 15.Once the transfer is approved, click Swap to start withdrawing your funds in Conflux eSpace.
- 16.In the Cross-Chain Router dialog, review and confirm the transaction details and click Confirm.
- 17.In the MetaMask notification, click Confirm to confirm the transaction and bridge your assets. Note: This transaction may take a few minutes.
- 18.Once the transaction is completed, click the Tx hash to view the transaction details in Confluxscan.
You have now bridged your funds to Conflux eSpace!