Comment on page
Adding Liquidity to a Pool
"Liquidity" is central to how Swappi ‘s Exchange works. You can add liquidity for any token pair by staking both through the Liquidity page.
To provide liquidity, you’ll need to commit an amount of any token pair you like. Your lowest value (in USD) of the two tokens will be the limit to the liquidity you can provide.
In this example, we will add liquidity using CFX and ETH. To add liquidity to the CFX-ETH pool:
- 1.Click on the Liquidity tab on the Swappi page.
2. Click Add Liquidity
3. Select CFX as one option on the dropdown box and ETH as the second coin.
4. Enter the amount of one token and the matching amount needed for the second coin will automatically be calculated. Clicking the max button will select the entire amount of a chosen coin. If you do not have enough of a given token you will not be able to complete the transaction.
5. Click the Approve ETH icon to approve the ETH from your wallet in order to be staked.
6. In MetaMask, click Confirm to to approve the ability to access the ETH.
7. Now that the permission to access ETH is granted, Click the Supply button to stake the CFX-ETH to create an LP token.
8. A Confirm the transaction notice will appear to ensure that you want to create the LP token. Click Confirm Supply button.
9. Click Confirm to approve the transaction in your MetaMask wallet.
You have successfully added liquidity to the CFX-ETH pool!