Brand and Marketing Guidelines.
Please be sure to read these guidelines first before using any brand assets.
Although Swappi distributes some of its technology under open-source licenses, the Swappi and PPI brands are not distributed under the same licenses.
The following Swappi "Brand Assets" are copyrighted material, and you may only use them in accordance with the policy detailed below:
- The Swappi and PPI logos, word mark, icon
- The Swappi name
- Other visual assets produced by Swappi
You may use Swappi's Brand Assets when you are:
- Referring to our products and services
- Linking to our official site or products, such as "Trade our token on Swappi
- Announcing an official partnership, but only if you have official approval by a qualified member of the Swappi team
We firmly believe in the open source ethos of Web3 but protecting the Swappi brand is extremely important for our users' security, so that users know what is a genuine product/endorsement and what isn't.
Here are a few examples of forbidden uses of our Brand Assets:
- Don't use our Brand Assets in your products' name, logo, NFTs, etc.
- For example, making an app called " Swappi CAR" or "PPI BIKE" are not allowed.
- Don't use the Swappi logo in whole or in part as part of your products' logos, marketing material, website, or other.
- Logos with a strong resemblance to the Swappi Icon are also forbidden.
- Don't use our Brand Assets to create digital or physical products for sale, including but not limited to
- Merchandise ("Swag")
- Other products
- Don't create derivative names that imply official endorsement
- For example, don't make a social media group called " Swappi Spain" - this sounds official. " Swappi Fans of Spain" may be permitted.
- Don't change or adapt our Brand Assets in any way
- Use the logos and other assets exactly as provided. Do not change the colors, reassemble, abbreviate, or change these assets in any way.