Connecting Your Wallet to Conflux eSpace
If you want to use Fluent instead of MetaMask, you can skip this section. Fluent has a connection to Conflux eSpace by default.
To connect MetaMask to Conflux eSpace:
- 1.Open MetaMask.
- 2.Go to the Networks drop-down menu and click Add Network.
- 3.In Add a network, enter the following settings:
- Network Name: Conflux eSpace Mainnet (or Conflux eSpace Testnet)
- Chain ID: 1030 (or 71 for testnet)
- Currency Symbol: CFX
- 4.Verify that the data you entered is correct and click Save.
Now, let's go ahead and fund your wallet.