Bridging Assets from Ethereum with cBridge
cBridge is a cross-chain bridge that supports multiple networks. With cBridge, you can bridge tokens such as USDT, wrapped ETH, and wrapped BTC from Ethereum to Conflux eSpace, or from Conflux eSpace to Ethereum.
In this guide, we'll bridge USDT from Ethereum to Conflux eSpace through cBridge.
- At least 21 USDT in the Ethereum network. Alternatively, you can also bridge other tokens supported by Swappi such as ETH and wBTC.
- ETH to pay for gas transactions.
- Your MetaMask wallet connected to Conflux eSpace.
- 2.Click Connect Wallet to begin connecting your wallet.
- 3.In the Connect Wallet dialog, click MetaMask.
- 4.Confirm the connection to the site in MetaMask.
- 5.Once your wallet is connected, in the From field, select Ethereum Mainnet as the source chain.
- 6.Select USDT as the token. Alternatively, you can also select other tokens supported by Swappi such as ETH and Wrapped BTC.
- 7.Enter the amount of USDT that you want to transfer. Note: You'll need to transfer more than 20 USDT.
- 8.Click the To dropdown, search for "Conflux" in the Select Destination Chain dialog, and click Conflux.
- 9.Review the transfer information and click Approve cBridge to use your USDT.
- 10.In MetaMask, grant permission to cBridge to access your USDT by clicking Confirm.
- 11.Once you the permission is approved, click Transfer to begin transferring your tokens.
- 12.In the Transfer dialog, click Confirm Transfer.
- 13.In MetaMask, review the transaction details and click Confirm.
Your funds are now being bridged to your account in Conflux eSpace. It may take a few minutes for the funds to be reflected in your account.