Bridging from Binance SmartChain with the eSpace Bridge
The eSpace Bridge is a cross-space and cross-chain bridge, that allows you to transfer CFX and other tokens between across spaces (Core Space and eSpace) and across chains (eSpace and Binance SmartChain).
In this guide, we'll bridge CFX from Binance SmartChain to Conflux eSpace through the eSpace Bridge.
- Your MetaMask wallet connected to Conflux eSpace and Binance SmartChain.
- A Binance SmartChain account funded with bCFX and BNB.
- A Conflux eSpace account funded with CFX to pay for transaction fees.
- 2.Ensure that you're in the eSpace Bridge.
- 3.In the Between BSC and eSpace box, click Go.
- 4.Click Connect MetaMask to connect your MetaMask wallet.
- 5.In your MetaMask notifications, select the account that you want to connect and click Next.
- 6.In the Connect to My Conflux... notification, click Connect to confirm the connection of MetaMask to the eSpace Bridge (ConfluxHub) site.
- 7.In the token field, select bCFX (BSC Conflux).
- 8.In the amount field, enter the amount of bCFX that you want to bridge from Binance SmartChain to Conflux eSpace, then click Approve.
- 9.In the MetaMask notification, click Confirm to give permission to the eSpace bridge to transfer your tokens.
- 10.Once, the approval is submitted, click Send to start sending your bCFX to Conflux eSpace.
- 11.In the MetaMask notification, click Confirm to confirm the transaction. Note: This transaction may take some seconds or up to a minute.
- 12.Once you receive the notification that your tokens are claimable, go to MetaMask and switch to the Conflux eSpace network.
- 13.In the eSpace Bridge, click 2 to start claiming your funds in Conflux eSpace.
- 14.In 2 - Claim CFX, you'll see your claimable funds on eSpace. Click Claim next to your funds.
- 15.Now, go to MetaMask and click Confirm to confirm the transaction. Note: This transaction may take some seconds or up to a minute.
Your funds were now successfully bridged to Conflux eSpace!