Transferring eSpace CFX from Gate.io to MetaMask
This tutorial is focused on MetaMask, but you can use any other supported wallet, such as Wallet Connect-based wallets and Ledger devices. See Supported Wallets for more information.
- A Gate.io account.
- At least 15 CFX traded on Gate.io. You can trade using the CFX/ETH and the CFX/USDT markets. To learn how to do Spot trading on Gate.io, see: How to Conduct Spot Trading.
- A MetaMask wallet connected to Conflux eSpace. To learn how to connect your MetaMask wallet to Conflux eSpace, see: Connecting MetaMask to Conflux eSpace.
- 3.In Withdraw, expand the Coin Code select and search for CFX. Then click the result.
- 4.In Chain, select CFX EVM.
- 5.In CFX Address, enter your eSpace account address.
- 6.Optional: In address description, add a description for this address, such as "My Conflux eSpace MetaMask account".
- 7.In Amount, enter the amount (in CFX) that you wish to transfer.
- 8.Enter your fund password, email code, and Google Authenticator/TOTP code, then click Submit request.
Your funds have now been sent to your MetaMask account! The operation will take a couple of minutes.